- 2 cups CannaFlour
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup unsalted Cannabis Infused Butter, melted and cooled
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 ripe bananas, mashed well
- 1 cup walnuts, toasted and chopped coarsely
- Cannabis, chopped (large amount that you desire)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9 by 5 loaf pan on the bottom and sides with flour dust.
- Whisk the flour, sugar, baking soda, Cannabis and salt in a large bowl.
- Lightly beat the eggs. In a separate bowl, mix the mashed bananas, yogurt, eggs, cannabis infused butter, and vanilla with a wooden spoon.
- Mix the banana mixture with the dry ingredients using a rubber spatula. Do so until the batter is thick and chunky.
- Add walnuts to the mixture.
- Bake the banana loaf between 55 to 70 minutes until it is golden brown. To see if the bread is done, stick a toothpick into it’s center until it comes clean.
- Let the bread cool for the about 5 minutes. Then, move them to a wire rack. Serve warm.