- 1 cup cannabis infused butter
- 2 ¼ cup brown sugar
- Dash of salt
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Melt butter; add brown sugar and salt. Stir until combined. Stir in light corn syrup.
- Gradually add milk; stir constantly.
- Cook and stir over med heat, until candy reaches firm ball stage (245F), about 12 to 15 min.
- Remove from heat; stir in vanilla, pour into 9″ by 13″ pan.
- Cool, cut and wrap.
- Add coarse salt to the caramel after it cools, or even dip them in chocolate and then add coarse salt to half. You can also add dried fruit to them
Important Disclosure: *Please remember that when you cook with medical marijuana you are cooking with a drug and the amounts and sizes of the drug and portions of the food ingested should always be taken into consideration. Always start out with small portions or doses and wait 30 minutes to an hour before eating any additional portions of medical marijuana foods.*