- 4 cups sugar
- ½ cup Cannabis Infused Butter
- 1 (12-ounce) can evaporated milk
- 16 ounces dark chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1 (7-ounce) jar marshmallow fluff
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Line a 13×9-inch baking pan with aluminum foil, extending foil over edges. Lightly butter foil. Set aside.
- Combine sugar, butter and evaporated milk in heavy 4-quart saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, for 17-20 minutes or until mixture comes to a full boil. Then continue cooking, stirring constantly, 15-17 minutes or until candy thermometer reaches 234°F.
- Remove from heat. Gradually stir in chocolate until melted. Stir in marshmallow fluff until well mixed. Stir vanilla.
- Spread fudge into prepared pan. Cool completely. Cover; refrigerate. Remove fudge from pan using foil ends. Cut into 1-inch squares.
Important Disclosure: *Please remember that when you cook with medical marijuana you are cooking with a drug and the amounts and sizes of the drug and portions of the food ingested should always be taken into consideration. Always start out with small portions or doses and wait 30 minutes to an hour before eating any additional portions of medical marijuana foods.*